The 2013 Victorian Interfaith Networks Conference (VINC)
Is being held on Sunday 24 November from 12:30pm to 5pm.
A Grass Roots Conference organised by the Faith Communities Council of Victoria (FCCV) and hosted in 2013 by Moonee Valley Interfaith Network (MVIN) & Moonee Valley City Council (MVCC).
The Conference aims to help build the capacity and sustainability of existing multifaith/interfaith networks, bring people up-to-date with current multifaith/interfaith matters, provide networking opportunities, and assist the hosting interfaith network/council to promote its work to the local community.
Flemington Community Centre
25 Mt Alexander Road, Flemington (Melway ref: 2A D1)
Sunday 24November 2013
12:30pm - 5:00pm
(arrival from 12:30pm for 1:30pm start)
- 12:30pm: Arrival and seating. Faith stands open for viewing.
- 1:30pm: Talks and performances relating to Indigenous Spirituality
- 2:30pm: Workshops on Interfaith/Multifaith Matters*
- 3:30pm: BREAK
- 3:50pm: Repeat of Workshops on Interfaith/Multifaith Matters*
- 4:40pm: Group Activity
- 5pm: Summary and Close
* Attendees who register for the Conference will also have the opportunity to enrol into particular workshops (there will be six workshops to choose from, and people can enrol into a maximum of two).
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR DOWNLOADABLE -
registration, workshop topics & complete programming schedule.
Contact Sandy Kouroupidis (FCCV Multifaith Officer):
This event is sponsored by
the Victorian Multicultural Commission.