JCMA School Workshops Presenters Required
The Jewish Christian Muslim Association of Australia (JCMA) Schools Program is seeking expressions of interest for new schools presenters for the Primary and Secondary School Workshop Program.
The JCMA schools program aims to positively counter stereotypes and religious discrimination. The workshops provide a forum to promote acceptance of diversity and difference encouraging greater understanding, respect and empathy for people different from ourselves in our schools and wider community.
People of Jewish, Christian or Muslim faith background who are confident public speakers, dynamic and articulate are advised of this unique opportunity to share experiences of their beliefs and practices with young people.
As a JCMA presenter you will need:
- Strong knowledge of your faith and willingness to share your story
- Capability to engage and connect with young audiences
- Knowledge to convincingly respond to questions and work collaboratively
- Confident presentation skills including role play (Primary Program is largely performance-based)
- these are paid casual positions
- presentations are usually conducted during school hours
- interviews for new presenters will be held afternoon of 30 April 2015.
Enquiries: For a copy of the JCMA Schools Presenter Position Description and the skills & experience requirements please go to our website jcma.org.au/employment or call Doug Sandiford on 9287 5571 or email email@example.com
To Apply: Forward your CV by email, including a response to the skills & experience criteria, by 4.00pm, 23rd April, 2015.