Tuesday 7 August 2018

When your face and your religion determine your future ...

My name
Am from pakistan parachinar.
I did not leave my country for search of allowence or food .
If there was peace in my country.
I would have never chosen being refugee.
If there was peace,I would have never left my family hometown and my best friends,.
If there was peace I would have never...
Left my country,that anyone call me Refugee And look at me like criminals and killers
And punish me based on my face and religion.
If there was peace in my country I would have never chosen being locked and be pensive, to keep watching to the door, who brings a hopeful news to chare me up.
I left my country, family and friends..
Because I'm shia .
I have left my country due to being shia and shia in pakistan parachinar are condemned to die.
Because they believe in peace, justice and education. which it's throughly unbearable... I didn't leave my country on purpose. The war, injustice, persecution, armed killing, abduction, and systematic discrimination for decades forced me to leave.
If there was peace in my country...
I would have made it the most secured home for all people from around the globe, and I would have became it's security..
Till people feel peace and comfort.
Note, being refugee is not optional, l myself did not choose to be refugee please don't look at me as a criminal.๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
~ From a refugee, waiting the long wait in limbo in Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beside The Creek does not accept Anonymous comment. All comments are moderated.